Robert D. Giannattasio is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
He focuses on a variety of debt and equity transactions for issuers and underwriters, including acquisition financings, investment-grade and high-yield debt offerings, liability management transactions, and public equity offerings.
Robert represents corporate or financial institution clients in connection with transactions for Ford Motor Company, The Boeing Company, American Axle & Manufacturing Inc., General Electric Company, Coca-Cola European Partners, and the Central American Bank for Economic Integration.
Robert has also represented buyers and sellers in connection with public and private M&A transactions.
Debt Offerings & Acquisition Financings
- Ford Motor Company and Ford Motor Credit Company’s investment-grade debt offerings
- American Axle’s $1.6 billion acquisition of Metaldyne Performance Group, on the acquisition and financing
- The underwriters on IPG’s $2.3 billion acquisition of the Acxiom Corporation’s Marketing Solutions business, in an investment-grade debt offering
- The underwriters on McCormick & Company, Incorporated's $4.2 billion acquisition of the Reckitt Benckiser Group’s food division, which includes Frank's RedHot® Hot Sauce, French's® Mustard and other products, in concurrent equity and debt offerings
- Service Corporation International’s high-yield debt offerings and liability management transactions
- Coca-Cola European Partners’ Euro-denominated debt offerings
- Central American Bank for Economic Integration’s multi-currency debt offerings
- Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities, Barclays, and other financial institutions in connection with investment-grade debt offerings for The Boeing Company, American Tower Corporation, Atmos Energy Corporation, The Huntington National Bank, Macy’s Retail Holdings, Eaton Corporation, Carlisle Companies and Heineken
- Initial Public Offering of Entellus Medical Inc. (BofA Merrill Lynch)
- The underwriters and forward purchasers in an equity offering and forward sale by Atmos Energy Corporation
- The underwriters in a secondary equity offering by GE of shares of Wabtec
Mergers & Acquisitions
- GE on its agreement with Baker Hughes to combine GE’s oil and gas business with Baker Hughes (2018 IFLR Americas Awards M&A Deal of the Year )
- Albemarle Corporation’s $6.2 billion acquisition of Rockwood Holdings
- Pall Corporation’s $13.8 billion acquisition by Danaher Corporation
Boston College Law School
- New York
- United States Supreme Court
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)