Andrea Giaretta is an Italian lawyer in the Finance practice of Shearman & Sterling’s Milan office.
Before joining Shearman & Sterling in 2015, Andrea worked in the Banking and Finance and Capital Markets departments of major international law firms in Milan.
- JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and other banks in a complex finance transaction for the refinancing of the financial indebtedness of the Pirelli Group
Real Estate Finance
- Blackstone, Kryalos SGR, Coima SGR and York Capital, in various acquisitions of real estate properties in Italy
- TPG Special Situations Partners in the acquisition of a majority stake in a syndicated distressed loan and related hedging transactions backed by an Italian real estate portfolio and the acquisition of a real estate portfolio and the restructuring of the overall financial indebtedness of the borrower
- IMR Automotive SpA in the financing for the acquisition of an automotive company in Italy
Università degli Studi di Torino
- Author, Islamic Finance & Markets in Italy Law Business Research Ltd – GTDT – September 2014
- Author, Minibond: la disciplina dopo le nuove disposizioni Diritto24 - Il Sole 24 Ore – April 2014