Gabriella Griggs is an associate in the Antitrust practice.
She focuses on UK and EU antitrust law.
- Raytheon on the global merger control and FDI aspects of its $120 billion defence merger with United Technologies
- ADNOC on the establishment of a strategic partnership with OCI for the production of nitrogen fertilizers
- Barry Callebaut on the Phase I clearance from the UK CMA in respect of its acquisition of Burton’s Biscuit Company’s chocolate manufacturing assets
- Albemarle in respect of merger clearance for its MARBL Lithium joint venture in Western Australia
- Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (ICE) on its joint venture with ADNOC to develop and operate a new Recognised Investment Exchange in the Abu Dhabi Global Market; in connection with its appeal to the UK Competition Appeal Tribunal in relation to the CMA’s final report in the ICE/Trayport merger inquiry; in respect of the CMA’s review of ICE’s acquisition of Trayport; in connection with its possible bid for the London Stock Exchange Group
- Glatfelter on its acquisition from Georgia-Pacific of its European nonwoven business
- ViacomCBS in respect of merger clearance for its acquisition of a 49 percent stake in Miramax
- Sompo in respect of EUMR clearance for acquisition of Endurance plc.
- Paramount Pictures in connection with the European Commission’s investigation into cross-border access to pay-TV.
- ICIG/INEOS chlorvinyls assets advising ICIG in its acquisition of the remedy package resulting from the INEOS/Solvay PVC JV.ICIG was approved as a suitable purchaser and its acquisition was approved in Phase I.
- BMI Healthcare with respect to the UK CMA Private Healthcare Market Investigation resulting in the first ever blocking minority in a CMA market investigation.
- BMI Healthcare v. Competition Commission: for BMI Healthcare in its case against the CMA, the first successful judicial review quashing the CMA’s procedural approach during a live inquiry.
King's College London, University of London
PgDip, EU Competition Law (With Distinction)
Kaplan Law School
Cambridge University, Selwyn College
- Solicitor (England & Wales)
- Ireland - On the Roll
- Co-Author, “Case AT.40023 Cross-border access to pay-TV: Paramount’s Commitments – The Bigger Picture”, Journal of European Competition Law & Practice 2017 1-3