Gabriella Griggs is an associate in the Antitrust practice.
She focuses on UK and EU antitrust law.
- Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (ICE) in connection with its appeal to the UK Competition Appeal Tribunal in relation to the CMA’s final report in the ICE/Trayport merger inquiry.
- ICE in respect of the CMA’s review of ICE’s acquisition of Trayport.
- Sompo in respect of EUMR clearance for acquisition of Endurance plc.
- ICE in connection with its possible bid for the London Stock Exchange Group.
- Paramount Pictures in connection with the European Commission’s investigation into cross-border access to pay-TV.
- ICIG/INEOS chlorvinyls assets advising ICIG in its acquisition of the remedy package resulting from the INEOS/Solvay PVC JV.ICIG was approved as a suitable purchaser and its acquisition was approved in Phase I.
- BMI Healthcare with respect to the UK CMA Private Healthcare Market Investigation resulting in the first ever blocking minority in a CMA market investigation.
- BMI Healthcare v. Competition Commission: for BMI Healthcare in its case against the CMA, the first successful judicial review quashing the CMA’s procedural approach during a live inquiry.
King's College London, University of London
PgDip, EU Competition Law (With Distinction)
Kaplan Law School
Cambridge University, Selwyn College
- Solicitor (England & Wales)
- Co-Author, “Case AT.40023 Cross-border access to pay-TV: Paramount’s Commitments – The Bigger Picture”, Journal of European Competition Law & Practice 2017 1-3