Tucker Groendyke is an associate in the Emerging Growth practice.
Tucker practices in the areas of corporate and securities law, including venture capital financings, capital markets and mergers & acquisitions. Tucker’s experience includes working closely with startup and emerging growth companies in financing transactions as well as general corporate legal issues.
- Representation of a healthcare technology company in its sale to a private equity backed software company
- Representation of a specialty biopharmaceutical company in its equity financings
- Representation of an Austin-based artificial intelligence technology startup in its equity financing
- Representation of an online property listing company in its $3.3 million Series A preferred stock financing
The University of Texas School of Law
New York University
B.S., cum laude
- “A Renewed Need for Collective Action: The Trust Indenture Act of 1939 and Out-of-Court Restructurings,” Texas Law Review, 94 Texas L. Rev. 1239 (May 2016)
- Tucker successfully completed the Fullbridge Program in September 2016