Anna Guillard Sazhko is an associate in the International Arbitration practice.
International arbitrations on which Anna Guillard Sazhko has worked include the representation of:
- Ukraine as Respondent in an ICSID arbitration initiated by Emergofin B.V. and Velbay Holdings under the Netherlands-Ukraine bilateral investment treaty (ICSID Case No. ARB/16/35). The dispute relates to an aluminium and alumina production company.
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
Master 2 in Comparative Law
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas
Yaroslav the Wise National Law University
Specialist (Master 2) in Law
- Member, Organizing Committee of the Eastern European Dispute Resolution Forum (EEDRF)
- Member, Board of the Ukrainian Arbitration Association
- Member, ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR
- Member, ArbitralWomen
- Member, IBA
- Member, Young ISTAC
- Member, ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (ICC YAF)
- Member, ICC Ukraine
- Member, Organizing Committee of 2018 Kyiv Arbitration Days
- Post-closing disputes, Joint UAA & ArbitralWomen Breakfast on Arbitration in Corporate/Post M&A disputes, Kyiv, Ukraine, 14 May 2019
- Case Study: Investment Arbitration, VII Ukrainian Arbitration School organized by UAA, Kyiv, Ukraine, 9 - 13 May 2019
- “Diversity in parties,” Arbitration Days in Tbilisi organized by GIAC, Tbilisi, Georgia, 4-5 October 2018
- “Setting aside of arbitral awards in France,” Conference organized by ICC YAF, ICDR Y&I, RCAN and UAA, Kyiv, Ukraine, 13 September 2018
- Panel on Data privacy regulations, IBA Europe-Caucasus-Asia Forum, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 5-7 September 2018
- Case Study: Investment Arbitration, VI Ukrainian Arbitration School organized by UAA, Kyiv, Ukraine, 28 April - 2 May 2018
- Prior to joining Shearman & Sterling, Anna practiced in Ukraine and successfully represented two applicants before the ECHR (Polishcuk v. Ukraine, Application No. 21231/04 and Sokolovskiy v. Ukraine, Application No. 28660/04).