Bouchra is an associate in the Capital Markets practice. Bouchra advises issuers and investment banks in securities offerings, with a focus on debt capital markets transactions including high yield corporate bonds, private placements and equity capital markets transactions including initial public offerings and rights offerings. Bouchra spent six months on secondment at Deutsche Bank in 2018. Bouchra's experience also includes a six-month secondment in the Abu Dhabi office.
- Titan Global Finance in connection with its €250 million notes offering, as well as its cash tender offer for its outstanding guaranteed notes.
- Interoute Finco in connection with its €640 million term loan facility agreement.
- BNP Paribas, HSBC, Crédit Agricole, ING, Société Générale and UniCredit as initial purchasers in connection with CMA CGM’s €500 million offering of senior notes.
- Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, ABN Amro and ING as underwriters in connection with NIBC Holding N.V.'s IPO and Euronext Amsterdam listing.
- The underwriters in connection with the proposed IPO and listing of iZettle AB (publ) on the Nasdaq Stockholm stock exchange.
- Nokia Corporation, as foreign private issuer in connection to its 20-F form annual filing.
- The initial purchasers in connection with the proposed tap offering by DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Standard Bank, and Standard Chartered Bank as initial purchasers in connection to a $600 million senior notes offering, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Standard Bank as coordinators and, with Standard Chartered Bank, as mandated lead arrangers in connection to a $60 million revolving credit facility for Helios Towers Africa.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
University of California, Berkeley School of Law
Sciences Po Paris
J.D., Masters in Economic Law
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
Bachelor in Law and Management
- Seconded in the legal department of Deutsche Bank's London Branch, within the Equity Capital Markets department (significant DB mandates included the LeasePlan Corporation N.V's IPO, Netcompany Group A/S's IPO, Sonae MC's IPO).