Bouchra Haji is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
- Titan Global Finance in connection with its €250 million notes offering, as well as its cash tender offer for its outstanding guaranteed notes.
- Interoute Finco in connection with its €640 million term loan facility agreement.
- BNP Paribas, HSBC, Crédit Agricole, ING, Société Générale and UniCredit as initial purchasers in connection with CMA CGM’s €500 million offering of senior notes.
- Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, ABN Amro and ING as underwriters in connection with NIBC Holding N.V.'s IPO and Euronext Amsterdam listing.
- The underwriters in connection with the proposed IPO and listing of iZettle AB (publ) on the Nasdaq Stockholm stock exchange.
- Nokia Corporation, as foreign private issuer in connection to its 20-F form annual filing.
- The initial purchasers in connection with the proposed tap offering by DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Standard Bank, and Standard Chartered Bank as initial purchasers in connection to a $600 million senior notes offering, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Standard Bank as coordinators and, with Standard Chartered Bank, as mandated lead arrangers in connection to a $60 million revolving credit facility for Helios Towers Africa. **
** Experience from prior firm
Sciences Po Paris
J.D., Masters in Economic Law
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
Bachelor in Law and Managaement