Kevin Heverin is a counsel in our Financial Restructuring & Insolvency practice based in London.
Kevin has significant experience representing clients in all aspects of complex restructurings, workouts, debt financings, special situations investing and insolvency matters. His experience includes roles advising companies and stakeholders such as banks, funds, noteholders, trustees, directors and insolvency practitioners on a range of complex cross-border restructurings and financings.
Kevin has completed secondments to the European Special Situations Group at Goldman Sachs International and to the restructuring advisory team at Morgan Stanley.
- An ad hoc term loan lender group in the prepackaged chapter 11 bankruptcy cases of MD America Energy.*
- An ad hoc group of lenders holding approximately $175 million in senior secured term debt in the prepackaged chapter 11 cases of Pioneer Energy Services Inc.*
- A number of special situations investors in relation to investments in the shipping and energy sectors.
- A counterparty in relation to its claims in the restructuring of Noble Group, implemented in part via an English law scheme of arrangement. *
- An ad hoc group of creditors on the restructuring of the indebtedness of Seven Energy.*
- A group of lenders on the US$1.4 billion restructuring of Danish shipping company TORM A/S by way of an English scheme of arrangement.*
- New World Resources plc on its comprehensive, cross-border balance sheet restructuring.*
- Oak Hill Advisors and York Capital in connection with their investments in Globalworth.*
- A coordinating committee of banks on the AED 2.8 billion financial restructuring of Tabreed, an Abu Dhabi-based district cooling company with operations across the Middle East.*
- GSO Capital Partners on the €215 million refinancing of the indebtedness of KP1, a leading French manufacturer of concrete products.
- The WIND Hellas group, the Greek telecommunications operator, on all aspects of its €1.8 billion financial restructuring, implemented by way of a scheme of arrangement and several 'pre-packaged' administrations.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
BPP Law School
Legal Practice Course (Distinction), 2007
Trinity College, Dublin