Steven Holm is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
- Anglo American on its offering of $650 million 4.500% senior notes due 2028. The notes were issued by Anglo American Capital plc and guaranteed by Anglo American plc.
- Credit Suisse as sole global coordinator on Pro-Gest S.p.A.’s €250 million inaugural high yield bond offering.
- The underwriters in connection with Thomas Cook's €400 million high yield bond offering; and €750 million high yield bond offering.
- The underwriters on Swissport's consent solicitation and exchange offer and on amendment and restatement of €660 million Term Loan B facility.
- RBS Securities Inc., in connection with The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc's offering of $1.5 billion 3.498% fixed-rate/floating-rate senior notes due 2023 and $1.5 billion floating-rate senior notes due 2023.
- Tele2 in connection with the U.S. aspects of its proposed approximately $3.3 billion merger with Com Hem.
- The underwriters in connection with Pro-gest’s €250 million inaugural high yield bond offering.
- GE on its agreement with Baker Hughes to combine GE’s oil and gas business with Baker Hughes to create a world-leading oilfield technology provider with a unique mix of service and equipment capabilities.
- The underwriters in connection with the initial public offering and listing on the Budapest Stock Exchange of Waberer's International Nyilvánosan Működő Részvénytársaság.
- The Initial Purchasers in connection with the KIRS Group’s £806 million equivalent high yield bond offering.
- The initial purchasers, led by Barclays, Citigroup, Credit Suisse and J.P. Morgan in connection with Heineken’s offering of $1.1 billion 3.500% senior notes due 2028 and of $650 million 4.350% senior notes due 2047.
- Jaguar Land Rover in connection with $500 million high-yield bond offering.
- Jaguar Land Rover in connection with the solicitation of consents from holders of its $500 million, 5.625% notes due 2023; $700 million, 4.125% notes due 2018; and £400 million, 5.000% notes due 2022 to certain key amendments to the indentures governing those notes.
- Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan and the Trade Bank of Iraq as initial purchasers in connection with the Republic of Iraq’s inaugural $1 billion offering of its 6.752% bonds due 2023.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Codere Finance 2 (Luxembourg) S.A.’s high yield bond offering of $300 million senior secured notes due 2021 and €500 million senior secured notes due 2021.
Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
Schulich School of Business
Thompson Rivers University