Woo Suk Hong is a dual-qualified associate in the European Finance practice and admitted in England and Wales and New York.
He has a particular focus on debt financing, with expertise in debt capital markets, structured finance and bank finance, including project finance and distressed and special situations.
Woo Suk represents borrowers, issuers and lenders and underwriters on financing transactions. He also represents hedge funds and alternative credit providers on distressed and restructuring investment opportunities.
- Banco do Brasil, the Brazilian state-owned bank and one of the largest banks in Brazil, in connection with the update of its $ 20 billion UK law Euro Medium Term Note Program and its drawdown of $ 750 million in senior unsecured notes that closed on March 20, 2019
- BB Securities Ltd., Banco Bradesco BBI S.A., BTG Pactual US Capital, LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and UBS Securities LLC as joint lead managers in connection with Banco BTG Pactual S.A.’s $5 Billion Global Medium-Term Note Program
- GLP Pte. Ltd in connection with the establishment of its $4 Billion Euro Medium Term Note Programme
- The managers in connection with a series of bond offerings by CFLD (Cayman) Investment Ltd
- Coca-Cola European Partners US, LLC (CCEP US) on its solicitations of consents to substitute Coca Cola European Partners plc (CCEP) as the issuer and principal debtor and CCEP US as the guarantor under certain euro-denominated notes previously issued by CCEP US
- BNP Paribas as dealer manager in connection with Cable and Wireless International Finance B.V.'s tender offer for its outstanding 8.625% guaranteed bonds due 2019
- Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch, J.P. Morgan Securities plc, Citigroup Global Markets Limited and WOOD & Company Financial Services as underwriters, in connection with the € 669.5 million IPO and privatization of Nova Ljubljanska banka dd, Ljubljana on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange
- JBIC and the commercial lenders on the development and financing of the $3 billion 2,520MW and 136.5MIGD Facility D IWPP in Qatar
- A South African mining company on a minority investment, debt financing and gold stream and offtake arrangements with a North American investor in relation to their gold mine
- Piraeus Bank S.A. on the successful closing of Project Amoeba. The transaction involved the sale of a €1.95 billion portfolio of non-performing and denounced corporate credit exposures, backed by real-estate collateral, to Bain Capital Credit LP. This is a landmark transaction, marking the first commercial real-estate backed NPE transaction in Greece
- Various hedge funds in connection with their investments in distressed and special situations opportunities
- England and Wales
- New York