Woo Suk Hong is a dual-qualified senior associate in the European Finance practice and is admitted in England and Wales and New York.
Woo Suk has extensive experience acting for issuers, underwriters and hedge funds on a wide range of debt capital markets and structured finance transactions, including in relation to distressed and restructuring investment opportunities, involving MTN programmes; Rule 144A and Reg S bonds; regulatory capital instruments; corporate hybrid securities; exchangeable bonds; liability management; commercial paper and certificates of deposit programmes; repackagings; and securitisations.
- STMicroelectronics in connection with its $1.5 billion offering of senior unsecured convertible bonds and the early redemption of its outstanding $750 million zero coupon convertible bonds due 2022.
- Anglo American in connection with its offering of $750 million 5.375% senior guaranteed notes due 2025 and $750 million 5.625% senior notes due 2030.
- GLP Pte. Ltd in connection with the update of its $4 Billion Euro Medium Term Note Programme.
- Itaú Unibanco in connection with the update of its $100 billion Global Medium Term Note Programme and its drawdown of subordinated debt thereunder.
- Impact Investment Exchange Pte. Ltd. on the offering of $10.5 million aggregate principal amount of 4% Women's Livelihood Bond 2 due 2024 and $1.5 million subordinated debt from Rockefeller Foundation.
- Banco do Brasil, the Brazilian state-owned bank and one of the largest banks in Brazil, in connection with the update of its $20 billion UK law Euro Medium Term Note Program and its drawdown of $ 750 million in senior unsecured notes that closed on March 20, 2019.
- BB Securities Ltd., Banco Bradesco BBI S.A., BTG Pactual US Capital, LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and UBS Securities LLC as joint lead managers in connection with Banco BTG Pactual S.A.’s $5 Billion Global Medium-Term Note Program.
- The managers in connection with a series of bond offerings by CFLD (Cayman) Investment Ltd.
- Coca-Cola European Partners US, LLC (CCEP US) on its solicitations of consents to substitute Coca Cola European Partners plc (CCEP) as the issuer and principal debtor and CCEP US as the guarantor under certain euro-denominated notes previously issued by CCEP US.
- BNP Paribas as dealer manager in connection with Cable and Wireless International Finance B.V.'s tender offer for its outstanding 8.625% guaranteed bonds due 2019.
- J.P. Morgan Securities plc as consent solicitation agent in connection with a series of consent solicitations by China Fortune Land Development Co., Ltd in connection with a series of its outstanding bonds.
- Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch, J.P. Morgan Securities plc, Citigroup Global Markets Limited and WOOD & Company Financial Services as underwriters, in connection with the € 669.5 million IPO and privatization of Nova Ljubljanska banka dd, Ljubljana on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange.
- Piraeus Bank S.A. on the successful closing of Project Amoeba. The transaction involved the sale of a €1.95 billion portfolio of non-performing and denounced corporate credit exposures, backed by real-estate collateral, to Bain Capital Credit LP. This is a landmark transaction, marking the first commercial real-estate backed NPE transaction in Greece.
- Various hedge funds in connection with their investments in distressed and special situations opportunities.
- England und Wales
- New York