Jeff Hoschander is a partner in the Litigation practice.
New York University School of Law
Yale University School of Medicine
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Co-author, "New York Appellate Court Holds That Claims for Breach of RMBS Representations and Warranties Accrue on Issuance," Bank and Corporate Governance Law Reporter Interim Report, January 16, 2014
- Co-author, "Supreme Court Rules that Class Was Not Properly Certified Because Plaintiffs Did Not Establish that Damages Could Be Measured on a Class-wide Basis," Securities Reform Act Litigation Reporter, Vol. 35 Nos. 1 & 2, April & May 2013