Esam Ibrahim is an associate in the Finance practice.
- Citibank, N.A., as administrative agent, on a $2.52 billion financing for Science Applications International Corporation in connection with its acquisition of Engility Holdings, Inc.
- The Chefs’ Warehouse, Inc., as borrower, on a repricing amendment to its existing $355 million term loan facility agented by Jefferies Finance LLC
- Bank of America, N.A., as Administrative Agent, on an unsecured term loan facility and bridge facility for Comcast Corporation in connection with its $40 billion acquisition of Sky PLC.
- Ardagh Group S.A., as parent guarantor, on an $850 million financing agented by Citibank, N.A.
- Consolidated Edison, Inc., as Borrower, on a $825 million term loan facility agented by Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
Harvard Law School
University of Toronto
B.Com, with High Distinction