Trevor Ingram is a partner in the Capital Markets practice and is based in London.
He focuses on U.S. federal securities laws, high yield debt offerings and other international capital markets transactions. Trevor advises clients in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, mining, engineering, telecommunications, cable television, retail and financial services.
Trevor has represented both issuers and underwriters in offerings of securities into the United States and internationally, including U.S. registered public offerings and Rule 144A and Regulation S placements of high yield debt and investment grade debt, initial public offerings and international rights offerings, as well as on restructuring transactions, tender offers and liability management transactions.
- Sasol Limited in connection with the offering of US$1.5 billion notes offering and US$750 million notes offering issued by its indirect wholly owned subsidiary Sasol Financing USA LLC and guaranteed by Sasol Limited.
- Morgan Stanley in connection with Radisson’s €250 million notes offering and entry into a €20 million revolving credit facility.
- The initial purchasers in connection with CMA CGM’s €650 million senior notes offering.
- STMicroelectronics on its US$1.5 billion offering of senior unsecured bonds convertible into ordinary shares of STMicroelectronics, the early redemption of its outstanding US$600 million zero coupon convertible bonds due 2019 and the launch of a share buy-back program.
- The underwriters in connection with the US$1 billion rights offering by Sibanye Gold Limited. This is the third-largest rights issue ever by a South African company and the largest ever acquisition-related capital raise in South Africa.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Travelodge’s £165 million offering of its senior secured floating-rate notes due 2023 issued by TVL Finance, an affiliate of Travelodge Hotels.
- Silversea Cruise Holding Ltd. on the offering of US$550 million aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes by its wholly owned subsidiary Silversea Cruise Finance Ltd.
- The underwriters in connection with Travelodge’s inaugural £390 million high yield bond offering.
- The underwriters in connection with an offering by Snai S.p.A.
- Bondholder group composed of holders of senior notes issued by DTEK Finance plc.
- Greenko Group plc and Greenko Dutch B.V. in connection with the offering of US$550 million senior notes offering by Greenko Dutch B.V.
- The initial purchasers in connection with the Rule 144A/Reg. S offering of investment grade senior notes by PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk.
- Global Logistic Properties Limited in connection with a Reg. S international offering of investment grade, medium-term notes under its Euro Medium Term Note program.
- The underwriters in connection with the Reg. S non-US initial public offering of ordinary shares by Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited.
- The joint bookrunners and managers in connection with a Rule 144A/Reg. S offering of ordinary shares, concurrent with a public offering in Singapore, of Linc Energy.
- Barclays Bank PLC, Singapore Branch in connection with a Rule 144A/Reg. S international offering of fixed rate high yield guaranteed senior notes by Golden Legacy Pte. Ltd.
New York University School of Law
University of Alberta
Awards & Accolades
- Trevor led the team advising initial purchasers on Abu Dhabi Crude Oil Pipeline LLC’s inaugural $3.037 billion bond offering which won 'Quasi-Sovereign & Government-Related Entity Debt Deal of the Year' at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2018.
- Trevor is part of the team that is ranked Tier 1 for Capital Markets High Yield by Legal 500 UK 2018.