Eugene Kang is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
- Represented Vice Media in connection with its $250 million term debt financing, arranged and agented by investment firm 23 Capital, with a number of financial and investment entities as lenders
- Represented Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. in its PIPE investment in Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings, Inc.
- Represented Salesforce in its acquisitions of ClickSoftware and MapAnything, Inc.
- Represented Brentwood Associates in its acquisition of Parchment
- Represented companies and investors in numerous venture capital investments
University of California, Berkeley School of Law
University of British Columbia