Erin Kaufman is an associate focused on mergers & acquisitions and other transactions in the energy industry.
Erin has also advised clients in US capital markets transactions and in connection with periodic SEC reporting, corporate governance and compliance matters.
Prior to her law firm experience, Erin was a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Gray H. Miller.
- Energy services utility holding company in the formation of a joint venture which will develop, own and operate renewable energy projects, and in the joint venture’s acquisition of two fuel cell projects in New York
- Southland Royalty Company, a private-equity sponsored E&P oil and gas company with interests in over 8,000 wells throughout Wyoming, New Mexico, and Colorado, in the sale of its San Juan Basin assets
- Tatanka Midstream in connection with the formation of the company and an initial capital commitment of $500 million from Encap Flatrock Midstream
- Oryx in its $135 million acquisition of 100% of a crude oil gathering network in the Permian Basin from Targa Resources
University of Houston Law Center
J.D., cum laude
- Executive Board, Houston Law Review
Texas A&M University
B.B.A. in Supply Chain Management, cum laude
- Member, Institute for Energy Law