Yoon-jee Kim is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
Yoon-jee represents public and private companies and underwriters in a wide variety of debt and equity capital markets transactions, including high-yield and investment-grade debt offerings, initial public offerings, acquisition financings and liability management transactions. She also advises companies on their public disclosures, SEC and NYSE/Nasdaq compliance matters and corporate governance matters.
- The Dow Chemical Company in its $4.6 billion split off of the Dow Chlorine Products Business and the related debt-for-debt exchange
- Ardagh Group in its $354 million initial public offering of Class A common stock listed on the NYSE
- Securities counsel for Chefs Warehouse, Taro Pharmaceuticals, Quest Diagnostics and Laureate Education
- Boston Scientific Corporation as the issuer on its aggregate $4.3 billion registered offering of senior notes
- Azul Investments LLP, an affiliate of Azul S.A., the largest airline in Brazil in terms of departures and cities served, in connection with its debut Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of $400 million 5.875% senior notes due 2024 guaranteed by Azul S.A. and Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated in connection with an underwritten public offering of $500 million principal aggregate amount of 4.200% Notes due 2029
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and The Huntington Investment Company as the joint book-running managers in connection with the 3(a)(2) offering by The Huntington National Bank of $750 million of its 3.550% senior notes
- BofA Securities, Barclays Capital, BMO Capital Markets, CIBC World Markets and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. as joint book-running managers in connection with Bell Canada's registered public offering of $600 million aggregate principal amount of 4.300% Series US-2 notes due 2049
- BofA Merrill Lynch, Piper Jaffray and Wells Fargo Securities as lead underwriters in connection with a $127 million registered shelf takedown follow-on offering of voting common stock by Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup and J.P. Morgan as lead underwriters in connection with a $3 billion registered shelf takedown of fixed rate, guaranteed, investment grade, redeemable senior notes by Novartis Capital Corporation
- The underwriters led by Citigroup Global Markets Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and UBS Securities LLC in connection with CSX Corporation’s public offering of $800 million of its 3.8% notes due 2028, $850 million of its 4.3% notes due 2048 and $350 million of its 4.65% notes due 2068
University of Pennsylvania Law School
Masters in the Science of Teaching (MST)
B.A., History of Science, History of Medicine
- New York State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York