Kasia Lebiecki is a senior associate in our Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
She focuses on global M&A and private equity transactions, providing detailed advice on legal and commercial issues for large corporates and financial institutions. She has previously been on secondment with the strategic M&A team at HSBC, Hong Kong.
- Dubai Banking Group on its sale of a c. 48% shareholding in SHUAA Capital to Abu Dhabi Financial Group*
- Mubadala on its acquisition of up to 20% of the share capital of Investcorp Bank BSC, a leading regional alternative asset management business*
- Mubadala on its $650 million acquisition of 50% of Minas da Aguas Tenidas, a Spanish mining entity, and the creation of a global base metals mining joint venture with Trafigura*
- Emirates Financial Services and Arqaam Capital on the USD460 million rights issue by Dubai Parks and Resorts PJSC*
- Qatar National Bank on its acquisition of Finansbank in Turkey from National Bank of Greece for $2.9 billion plus the assignment of $910 million of subordinated debt*
- Citi on the sale of its Egyptian consumer and retail banking business to Commercial International Bank*
- KGT Ventures Ltd on its acquisition of Red Entertainment FZCO*
- Acino International AG on its acquisition of a pharmaceutical business across the MENA region*
- Cassia Investment Limited on its sale of Hong Kong luxury fashion house Shanghai Tang Group to Lunar Capital*
- Cassia Investment Limited on its investment and subsequent acquisition of Hong Kong luxury fashion house Shanghai Tang Group from Richemont International Holdings S.A.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
University of Law
Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
University of Manchester