Thomas Lemouche is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
Thomas focuses on cross-border equity and debt issuances. Prior to joining Shearman & Sterling, he was engaged at the São Paulo office of a major London-based firm. Thomas has undertaken clerkships in the Federal Courts of the Third Circuit in Brazil and with the Public Defendant’s Office in the state of São Paulo.
- Banco do Brasil and FI-FGTS in connection with a $1.4 billion secondary offering of shares of Banco do Brasil.
- Citigroup, Credit Agricole, HSBC, Mizuho, Morgan Stanley and Santander in connection with a five-day $20 billion exchange offer by Petrobras.
- Itaú Unibanco Holding, acting through its Grand Cayman branch in connection with its $750 million 4.500% Tier 2 Subordinated notes due 2029 issued under its global medium-term note program.
- BTG Pactual, Morgan Stanley, Bradesco BBI, UBS Investment Bank, BB Securities in connection with a follow-on equity offering by Banco BTG Pactual.
- BB Securities, Bradesco BBI, Itaú BBA, JP Morgan and SMBC in connection with Banco Votorantim’s $400 million 4.000% notes due 2022 and $450 million 4.500 percent notes due 2024, both issued under its medium-term note program.
University of Pennsylvania Law School
Institut d’études politiques de Paris (Sciences Po)
Master of Business and Economics
Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- New York
- Brazil, São Paulo Chapter