Anthony Lepere is counsel in the Project Development & Finance practice.
He is a commercial lawyer who focuses on corporate and project development work in the mining and oil and gas sectors.
- Golar LNG on the provision of floating midstream infrastructure to the GTA Project offshore Mauritania and Senegal.
- OneLNG on the development and financing of the Fortuna floating liquefaction project offshore Equatorial Guinea.
- Golar Power on the development of the Porto de Sergipe LNG-to-Power project in Brazil.
- Guinea Alumina Corporation (a joint venture between Mubadala Development Company and Dubai Aluminium) on the development of a bauxite mine, alumina refinery and related infrastructure in the Republic of Guinea.
- A diversified mining house on trade financing arrangements for copper mines in Zambia and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Angola LNG as borrower on a $1.8 billion financing to fund the upgrade of the project in 2016.
- Bumi Armada on the provision of midstream infrastructure in connection with the Malta LNG-to-Power Project.
- EGAS in connection with the commercial aspects of arbitral proceedings concerning the Damietta LNG project in Egypt.
- A mezzanine debt investor on the financing of the Freeport LNG Project in the United States.
- Delek on its recommended cash offer for the entire issued share capital of Ithaca Energy Inc, an independent operator in the oil and gas sector in the North Sea.
- Dolphin Energy on its long and short-term gas supply and purchase arrangements in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.
- Mitsui in relation to the acquisition of an interest in exploration acreage in the Barreirinhas Basin offshore Brazil.
- Rio Tinto on the unsolicited on-market offer from, and iron ore production joint venture with, BHP Billiton.
- Rio Tinto onits strategic alliance with Chinalco concerning Rio Tinto’s iron ore, copper and aluminum assets.
- Rio Tinto on the disposal of certain Brazilian iron ore, and Canadian and Argentine potash, assets to Vale.
- INPEX Corporation, as Operator, onthe Ichthys LNG Project in Australia.
- The Province of British Columbia onthe development of LNG projects in Canada.
- Gerald Metals on the development and financing of a tin mining project in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
University of Western Australia
LL.B. (First Class Honors); B.A. (First Class Honors)
- Registered Foreign Lawyer, England and Wales
- Hong Kong
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- Member, Association of International Petroleum Negotiators