Anthony Lepere is a partner in the Project Development & Finance practice.
He is a commercial lawyer who focuses on corporate and project development work in the mining and oil and gas sectors.
- Golar LNG on the provision of floating midstream infrastructure to the GTA Project, offshore Mauritania and Senegal.
- Acacia Mining on Barrick Gold’s take-private by court-sanctioned scheme of arrangement.
- Guinea Alumina Corporation on the development and financing of a bauxite mine in the Republic of Guinea.
- Delek on its recommended cash offer for the entire issued share capital of Ithaca Energy.
- Nevada Copper on the financing of the Pumpkin Hollow underground copper mine in the United States.
- Golar Power on the development of the Porto de Sergipe LNG-to-Power project in Brazil.
University of Western Australia
LL.B. (First Class Honors)
B.A. (First Class Honors)
- England und Wales
- Hong Kong
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- Member, Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
Awards & Accolades
- Recognized as a Next Generation Partner for Mining and Metals by Legal 500
- Recognized as a Notable Practitioner for Mining and Metals by IFLR1000