Jean is an associate in the Project Development & Finance practice.
Prior to joining the firm, she worked as counsel in an international financial institution and as a partner at a leading Malaysian law firm.
She has experience on representing financial institutions and multinational corporations in debt and equity investments in cross-border financing, debt restructuring and M&A across various industries and regions.
- ENGIE on its joint venture with Tokyo Gas to own, develop and operate four solar parks and two wind farms in Mexico with a combined capacity of 721 MW. The projects were awarded to ENGIE in the Second and Third Long-Term Electricity Auction held by CENACE in Mexico
- CIT Bank and East West Bank as joint lead arrangers, lenders and issuing banks on the $65.6 million refinancing of the natural gas-fired combined cycle electric generating facility with a nominal capacity of up to 260 megawatts located in Brandywine, Prince Georges County, Maryland
- MUFG Bank as administrative agent, and the lenders, fixed rate note purchasers and issuing bank on the financing of the Jackson Power Project, an approximately 1,200 megawatt gas-fired power project to be located in Will County, IL, sponsored by J-Power; also separately advised two issuing banks on supporting corporate letter of credit facility transactions
- MUFG, ING Capital and NORD/LB as coordinating lead arrangers and bookrunners on $63 million of senior secured credit facilities for Gridiron Intermediate Holdings, a subsidiary of LS Power, and the holding company of Gridiron Funding, which owns five natural gas-fired power plants located across the United States with a combined generating power of approximately 3,510 MW
- BNP Paribas as administrative agent and BNP Paribas Securities Corp. as sole lead arranger and bookrunner on an additional term loan B financing of an approximately $21.5 million senior secured credit facility for the construction of four 3.9 MM diesel-fired generating units and related equipment at the St. Joseph Energy Center, a nameplate 700 MW combined-cycle natural gas-fired electric generation facility located in Indiana
- Osaka Gas on its acquisition of 24.3% of equity interest in Kleen Energy, a natural gas-fired power plant in Middletown, Connecticut from funds managed by Ares EIF Management
- SMBC as lender financing the development and construction of two data centers in the City of Manassas, Prince William County, Virginia leased to VADATA, Inc., a subsidiary of Amazon.com, and developed by Manassas NCP
- Santander Bank and SMBC as lenders, DSRA L/C issuing banks and hedge counterparties to Quail Ridge NCP on the financing of the design, engineering, construction and completion of four data centers located in the Town of Aldie, County of Loudoun, Virginia owned by the borrower and leased to VADATA, Inc., a subsidiary of Amazon.com
- Various acquirers on their acquisitions of indirect equity interests in South Field Energy on the $1.3 billion project financing to build a 1,182 MW combined-cycle gas turbine power generation facility in Columbiana County, Ohio, US.
- GE EFS as administrative agent, collateral agent, joint lead arranger, sole bookrunner and a lender on the financing of the construction of the Persimmon Creek Wind Farm, a 200MW wind power generation facility located in Ellis, Woodward and Dewey Counties, Oklahoma
- MUFG, SMBC and Santander as lenders to EdgeConneX Chicago Holdings, a wholly-owned subsidiary of EdgeConnex, on a financing for the design, engineering and construction of a cloud-enabled edge data center in Illinois leased to Microsoft
- Joint lead arrangers, joint bookrunners and co-syndication agents on the $1.78 billion financing for the acquisition of 3,950 MW of generation resources in the Northeastern United States by Helix Gen Funding, LLC, an affiliate of LS Power Equity Advisors, LLC, from TransCanada Corporation
- Citibank and Scotiabank, as lenders, and Scotiabank Peru, as administrative agent, on the $100 million facility to Compañía Minera Ares, a subsidiary of Hochschild Mining
- IFC, EDC, ING Capital, Caterpillar Financial Services Scotiabank as senior lenders on the $185 million financing for the construction and development of the Aurora Gold project, located in Guyana, South America (“Corporate Development Award” (2014) by Mining Journal; “Mining & Metals Deal of the Year” (2014) by IJGlobal)
New York University School of Law
University of Melbourne