Y. Jingjing (JJ) Liang is an associate in the Compensation, Governance & ERISA practice.
She focuses on a variety of compensation-related matters in capital markets and M&A transactions. She provides advice to fiduciaries on the management and investment of pension assets and assists clients on corporate governance matters.
JJ represents corporate clients including ALJ Regional Holdings, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Aemetis, Inc., JPMorgan Chase, MeiraGTx, and Nokia. She also represents the New York State Deferred Compensation Board.
- Ecopetrol on its joint venture with Occidental Petroleum Corporation to develop 97,000 net acres in the Permian Basin in west Texas
- DTE Energy in the acquisition of a natural gas gathering system, frac sand mine, and produced water transportation system in the Louisiana valued at $2.65 billion
- Thomson Reuter’s acquisition of Confirmation, a provider of secure audit confirmation services
- GlaxoSmithKline’s $5.1 billion acquisition of Tesaro
- Sonic Corp. on its sale to Inspire Brands valued at approximately $2.3 billion
- SS&C Technologies on its indirect acquisition of Eze Software Group LLC in a stock transaction
- Intapp on its acquisitions of OnePlace Holdings Pte. Ltd and DealCloud, Inc.
- BofA Merrill Lynch, as underwriters in Hookipa Pharma, Homology Medicines, Inc., and Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc.’s respective initial public offerings of common stock
- The New York State Deferred Compensation Board in relation to its management of the New York State Deferred Copmensation Plan
- Various firm clients in relation to regular securities law, executive compensation, disclosure and governance advice
University of Texas School of Law
- Editor-in-Chief, Texas International Law Journal
University of Toronto
B.A. (Honors with Distinction)