Y. Jingjing (JJ) Liang is an associate in the Compensation, Governance & ERISA practice.
She focuses on a variety of compensation-related matters in capital markets and M&A transactions, and regularly provides advice to clients on equity compensation, proxy disclosure, employment, retention and severance arrangements, and corporate governance matters. She also provides advice to fiduciaries on the management and investment of pension assets.
Jingjing is also the co-chair of the firm’s Asian affinity group, Asian Attorneys for Community, Empowerment and Success (AACES).
- Tetra Laval group on its acquisition, through its subsidiary DeLaval, of the milkrite | InterPuls business from LSE-listed Avon Rubber p.l.c. for a cash consideration £180 million on a cash and debt free basis
- Ecopetrol on its joint venture with Occidental Petroleum Corporation to develop 97,000 net acres in the Permian Basin in west Texas
- DTE Energy in the acquisition of a natural gas gathering system, frac sand mine, and produced water transportation system in the Louisiana valued at $2.65 billion
- Thomson Reuter’s acquisition of Confirmation, a provider of secure audit confirmation services
- GlaxoSmithKline’s $5.1 billion acquisition of Tesaro
- Sonic Corp. on its sale to Inspire Brands valued at approximately $2.3 billion
- SS&C Technologies on its indirect acquisition of Eze Software Group LLC in a stock transaction
- VMware on its acquisitions of Octarine, Mesh7, Inc. and Datrium
- Vice Media on its acquisition of Refinery29 Inc
- Intapp on its acquisitions of OnePlace Holdings Pte. Ltd and DealCloud, Inc.
- BofA Merrill Lynch, as underwriters in Hookipa Pharma, Homology Medicines, Inc., Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. and Inari Medical, Inc.’s respective initial public offerings of common stock
- The New York State Deferred Compensation Board in relation to its management of the New York State Deferred Compensation Plan
- Various corporate clients in relation to regular securities law, executive compensation, disclosure and governance advice
University of Texas School of Law
- Editor-in-Chief, Texas International Law Journal
University of Toronto
B.A. (Honors with Distinction)