Y. Jingjing (JJ) Liang is an associate in the Compensation, Governance & ERISA practice.
She focuses on a variety of compensation-related matters in capital markets and M&A transactions. She provides advice to fiduciaries on the management and investment of pension assets and assists clients on corporate governance matters.
JJ represents corporate clients including, Citigroup Inc., BofA Merrill Lynch and the New York State Deferred Compensation Board.
- Intapp on its acquisition of DealCloud in a cash and stock merger transaction
- BofA Merrill Lynch, as underwriters, in Homology Medicines, Inc.’s and Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc.’s respective initial public offerings of common stock
- The New York State Deferred Compensation Board in relation to its management of the New York State Deferred Copmensation Plan
- Various firm clients in relation to regular securities law, executive compensation, disclosure and governance advice
University of Texas School of Law
- Editor-in-Chief, Texas International Law Journal
B.A. (Honors with Distinction)