Rhiannon Lock is an associate in the Project Development & Finance practice.
- Golar LNG on the provision of floating midstream infrastructure to the GTA Project offshore Mauritania and Senegal.
- Bahrain Petroleum Company B.S.C. (BAPCO) on the development and financing of its $6 billion refinery upgrade and modernisation program, Bahrain.
- JBIC and the commercial lenders on the development and financing of the $3 billion 2,520 MW and 136.5 MIGD Facility D IWPP in Qatar
- United Chemicals Company Group on its joint venture with Borealis AG to develop a $3 billion gas separation unit project and a $6 billion polyethylene project in Atyrau, Kazakhstan
- IFC, EBRD, OFID ICBC and CCB on the development and financing of the Zarqa CCGT Power Project in Jordan
- SACE and commercial lenders in relation to the $1.2 billion financing of the MIDOR refinery upgrade project in Egypt
- Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets in relation to the acquisition of Farnborough Airport, UK
The lenders in relation to the bid and acquisition by First State Investments of Caldic’s Amsterdam storage terminal businesses
- International Finance Corporation (IFC) and KfW IPEX on the financing of the Acu LNG to Power Project in Brazil
University of Law
LPC with MSc in Law, Business and Management (Distinction)
University of Lincoln