Oscar Lopez is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
- Barclays Bank PLC, as sole bookrunner, in connection with Stonegate Pub Company Financing plc’s £150 million high yield bond offering.
- Goldman Sachs in connection with Travelodge’s private placement of an additional £30 million of its senior secured floating rate notes.
- Naviera Armas, S.A., a subsidiary of Bahía de las Isletas, S.L., in connection with its offering of €50 million additional aggregate principal amount of floating rate senior secured notes due 2023.
- The underwriters in connection with Grupo Cortefiel’s €600 million inaugural high yield bond offering and €200 million super senior revolving credit facility.
- The initial purchasers in connection with CMA CGM’s €650 million senior notes offering.
- The dealer managers in connection with International Game Technology’s any and all cash tender offer of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 7.50% notes due 2019.
- The initial purchasers in connection with the US$814 million bond offering by ACWA Power Management and Investments One Limited. (“MENA Project Bond of the Year” at the IJ Global Awards 2018, “Bond Deal of the Year (Middle East & Africa)” in the Project Finance International (PFI) Awards 2018 and “Structured Finance Deal of the Year” at the Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2017).
- The underwriters in connection with Amigo Luxembourg S.A.’s £50 million high yield tap offering.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Travelodge’s £165 million offering of its senior secured floating-rate notes due 2023 issued by TVL Finance, an affiliate of Travelodge Hotels.
Cornell Law School
J.D. in Business Law and Regulation
- Managing Editor and Online Editor, Cornell International Law Journal
- Managing Editor, The Legal Information Institute Supreme Court Bulletin
Texas Tech University
The University of Texas at Austin
Awards & Accolades
- Shearman & Sterling was awarded “MENA Project Bond of the Year” by IJ Global Awards 2018, “MENA Bond Deal of the Year” by PFI Awards 2017 and “Structured Finance Deal of the Year” by Bonds, Loans & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2017 for its work advising the initial purchasers on the US$814 million bond offering by ACWA Power Management and Investments One Limited.