Scott Lucas is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
- Vice Media in connection with its $250 million term debt financing, arranged and agented by investment firm 23 Capital, with a number of financial and investment entities as lenders.
- Morgan Stanley as underwriter in connection with a secondary public offering of 7 million shares of Class A common stock of Tribune Media Company by its stockholder Oaktree Tribune, L.P.
- Passport Capital in connection with Overstock.com's registered direct offering of a $50 million warrant to purchase up to 1.25 million shares of Overstock common stock.
- The joint book-running managers and underwriters in connection with Amgen’s registered $1 billion senior notes offering.
- The joint book-running managers in connection with Banco Davivienda Rule 144A/Regulation S $500 million senior notes offering.
- Inversiones Atlántida, S.A. in connection with a Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of $150 million senior secured notes.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Mylan’s inaugural €3 billion notes offering.
- The underwriters in connection with FLIR Systems Inc.’s $425 million notes offering.
- The underwriters in connection with eBay’s $1.5 billion notes offering.
The Johns Hopkins University
University of California, Los Angeles
University of California, Santa Cruz
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California