Marta Magistrelli, an associate in the Corporate M&A and Capital Markets Groups of the Milan office, practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, restructuring, corporate governance and capital markets.
Before joining Shearman & Sterling in 2017, Marta worked for an international law firm in Milan and an Italian law firm in Rome.
- Esso Italiana S.r.l., part of the ExxonMobil Group, in its sale to Sonatrach Raffineria Italiana S.r.l. of its interest in the Augusta refinery together with three oil terminals and related hydrocarbon inventory and other assets
- Garofalo Health care S.p.a. in its initial public offering on the Mercato Telematico Azionario
- Anima Holding S.p.A. in its €300 million rights offering, international and Italian side
- Italo - Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori in its initial public offering on the Mercato Telematico Azionario (abandoned);
- Zhongzhi Capital (HK) Company Limited in its sale of African Emerald Company Limited and NRG Tech S.r.l to ACP African Emerald Bidco (Cayman), Ltd and ACP NRG Tech Bidco (UK), Ltd
- Sardegna Resorts S.r.l. in its acquisition of Shardana S.r.l. from Starwood S.r.l.
- Coesia S.p.A., as buyer, in its acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Comas S.p.A. from Compagnia Finanziaria S.r.l. and other natural persons
- Dada S.p.A. as a target in the acquisition of its share capital by Dali Italy Bidco S.p.A. from Libero Acquisition S.à.r.l. and in the subsequent mandatory tender offer launched by the acquirer
London School of Economics and Political Science
Università degli Studi Roma Tre
Laurea in Giurisprudenza, summa cum laude
Universitat Pompeu Fabra