Geeth Makepeace is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
He represents public and private companies, investment banks and sponsors in a broad range of corporate transactions, including securities offerings, public company reporting and compliance, venture capital, debt financing, mergers and acquisitions, and other general corporate and commercial matters.
Prior to joining Shearman & Sterling LLP, Geeth was an associate at a leading Canadian law firm.
- ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALJJ) in the sale of the tolling and transportation and health benefit exchange verticals of its wholly owned subsidiary, Faneuil, Inc. to an affiliate of TTEC Holdings, Inc.
- Aemetis, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMTX) in connection with its at-the-market offering for up to $300.0 million in shares of its common stock
- The underwriters in connection with the SEC-registered offering of $5.0 billion aggregate principal amounts of investment-grade notes by Amgen Inc. (Nasdaq: AMGN)
- The underwriters in connection with a $230 million follow-on public offering by Nkarta, Inc.
- The placement agents in connection with a $250 million PIPE in Ermenegildo Zegna’s business combination with Investindustrial Acquisition Corp (NYSE: IIAC)
- ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALJJ) on a $95 million secured term loan facility and an amendment to its existing $32.5 million revolving credit facility
- Measurabl, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Hatch Data Inc.
University of Calgary
University of Toronto
BA., International Relations, Honors
- British Columbia, Canada