Alisa Mastro is an associate in the Antitrust practice.
Her practice focuses on counseling, and includes merger review and antitrust litigations and government investigations.
Alisa has counseled clients in a variety of industries, including financial services, technology, defense, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals.
- Clients in several industries regarding antitrust compliance in commercial matters, including proposed mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and pricing/distribution practices
- Clients in connection with criminal investigations by the U.S. Department of Justice Antitrust Division
- Clients in various industries in merger proceedings before the U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission
- Japanese automotive parts companies in federal multidistrict antitrust class action litigation
Georgetown University Law Center
J.D., cum laude
- Managing Editor, American Criminal Law Review
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
B.A., Highest Honors and Highest Distinction
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan