Katherine McAlinden is an associate in the European Finance practice.
Katherine has experience in acting for a wide range of lenders and corporate borrowers in connection with domestic and cross-border financings.
Katherine trained and qualified at a leading Scottish law firm and has also enjoyed a secondment to a UK based property and asset management company where she assisted with the project management of various real estate and corporate acquisition facilities.
- The banks in connection with Sherwood Financing plc's new £285 million revolving facility agreement and intercreditor agreement.
- The banks in connection with the revolving credit facility and intercreditor agreement for Aggreko and the arrangers in connection with the company's senior term loan B facility in an aggregate principal amount of $750 million and €500 million.
- ADNOC Global Trading (AGT) in connection with its $1.2 billion credit facility with a club of seven major banks: Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Deutsche Bank, Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking, SMBC and UniCredit Bank.
- The lenders in connection with the senior financing in support of the €3.1 billion public-to-private acquisition of Iliad Group by Xavier Niel.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank in connection with a $645 million financing for CentroMotion, a portfolio company of One Rock Capital Partners, consisting of a $420 million secured term loan B facility, a $125 million delayed draw term loan facility and a $100 million asset based revolving credit facility to finance the acquisition of Carlisle Brake & Friction by CentroMotion.
- The lenders in connection with the senior financing in support of the acquisition of the KPMG U.K. restructuring business by HIG Capital.
- The initial purchasers in connection with a $750 million issuance of 4% senior notes due 2029 and in connection with an additional $250 million issuance of 4% senior notes due 2029 both by Sensata Technologies B.V., an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Sensata Technologies Holding plc.
- The mandated lead arrangers, underwriters and lenders in connection with the senior financing in support of the public-to-private acquisition of Arrow Global plc by TDR Capital.
- The banks in connection with the senior financing in support of the £2.3 billion public-to-private acquisition of Aggreko plc by TDR Capital and I Squared Capital.
- Investcorp in connection with the refinancing of Viz Branz's existing facilities with a S$180 million term loan and revolving credit senior facilities agreement.
- The lead arrangers in connection with the raising of new financing by INEOS Finance plc and INEOS US Finance LLC comprising of a €375,000,000 incremental senior secured facility to its their existing cross-border multicurrency credit agreement and the issuance of €325,000,000 senior secured notes due 2026.
- ADNOC in connection with the establishment and launch of its crude oil trading unit: ADNOC Trading, based in Abu Dhabi Global Market.
- Bank of Ireland, Crédit Agricole, ING Bank N.V., National Westminster Bank, Rabobank, Goldman Sachs and MV Credit as senior lenders in connection with the first lien financing in support of the acquisition by the Barentz group of the Maroon Group.