Caitrin McKiernan is an associate in the Litigation practice.
University of California, Berkeley School of Law
J.D., Certificate of Specialization in International Law
B.A., Chinese History (With Honors)
- Princeton in Beijing (普北班) (intensive Mandarin program)
- Honorable Jack B. Weinstein, United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Term Member, Council on Foreign Relations
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Chamber of Commerce
Awards & Fellowships
- Fulbright Fellow to Fudan University (复旦大学), Shanghai, China
- Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar to Taiwan
- “The WeChat Effect—Understanding the Compliance Risks of Instant Messaging and Social Media Apps,” presenter to plenary session of Hong Kong: 8th Annual Competition Law & Regulatory Global Forum, Hong Kong, July 5, 2018.
- “The Compliance Risks of Instant Messaging and Social Media Apps,” guest presenter to Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai offices of an investment bank, Hong Kong, June 26, 2018.
- “The Nuts and Bolts of Conducting an Internal Investigation,” guest lecturer to seminar at Peking University School of Transnational Law, Shenzhen, China, May 17, 2018.
- “How to Minimize Risk and Optimize Compliance Programs in Asia,” co-presenter to compliance team of a pharmaceutical company, San Francisco Bay Area, California, US, February 15, 2018.
- “Anti-Corruption Compliance Training,” co-presenter to entire Hong Kong office of a US multinational, Hong Kong, January 9, 2018.
- “Anti-Corruption & Anti-Bribery Investigations: Practical Considerations in a Cross-Border Context,” panelist, Khaitan & Co., Mumbai and New Delhi, India, September 26-27, 2017.
- “Anti-Corruption Compliance Training,” co-presenter to Hong Kong office of an investment bank, Hong Kong, China, September 7, 2017.