Frank Miller is a partner in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Frank advises clients across Europe, Asia and the Americas on a wide range of corporate transactions, from mergers and acquisitions to joint ventures and restructurings. He has experience across a wide range of industries, including aviation, financial institutions, infrastructure, insurance, private capital, TMT and travel. As a dual U.S. and English law qualified lawyer, Frank is able to help clients bridge the differences between the two legal systems across different transactions, industries and geographies.
- CVC on its acquisition of a majority stake in Metropolitan Hospital Group, one of the largest private hospitals in Greece.
- Sompo Holdings, Inc. on its $6.3 billion acquisition of Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd.
- Eurobank on the pending sale of its investment in Romanian bank BancPost.
- Duet Private Equity Limited in relation to an investment in a Greek entity and the acquisition of a banking license in Greece.
- SunEdison, Inc. on the sale of its Japan solar business to BCPG Co Ltd, a subsidiary of Bangchak Petroleum Pcl.
- Crayhill Capital Management on its investment in Stenn Assets U.K. Limited.
- TPG Capital on its sale of Ainscough Crane Hire to Oaktree Capital Management.
- Expedia, Inc on its $575 million acquisition of a 61.6% stake in Trivago from Insight Venture Partners.
New York University School of Law
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business
M.B.A. Finance and International Business
- England and Wales
- New York
Awards & Accolades
- Ranked Lawyer for Corporate/M&A (Expertise Based Abroad) – Israel (2017)
- Recognized in Chambers Global as "an excellent lawyer" with an "excellent pedigree." (2015)