Frank Miller is a partner in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Frank advises clients across Europe, Asia and the Americas on a wide range of corporate transactions, from mergers and acquisitions to joint ventures and restructurings. He has experience across a wide range of industries, including aviation, financial institutions, infrastructure, insurance, private capital, TMT and travel. As a dual U.S. and English law qualified lawyer, Frank is able to help clients bridge the differences between the two legal systems across different transactions, industries and geographies.
- Cyprus Cooperative Bank on the sale of assets and deposits to Hellenic Bank.
- Etihad Aviation Group in relation to the bankruptcy of Air Berlin plc.
- Eurobank on the sale of Romanian consumer bank Bancpost to Banca Transilvania.
- CVC-owned Etraveli on its business combination with e-Travel.
- CVC on its acquisition of a majority stake in Metropolitan Hospital Group, one of the largest private hospitals in Greece.
- Sompo on its $6.3 billion acquisition of Endurance Specialty Holdings.
- Duet Private Equity Limited in relation to an investment in a Greek entity and the acquisition of a banking license in Greece.
- SunEdison, Inc. on the sale of its Japan solar business to BCPG Co Ltd, a subsidiary of Bangchak Petroleum Pcl.
- Crayhill Capital Management on its investment in Stenn Assets U.K. Limited.
- TPG Capital on its sale of Ainscough Crane Hire to Oaktree Capital Management.
New York University School of Law
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business
M.B.A. Finance and International Business
- England and Wales
- New York
Awards & Accolades
- Ranked Lawyer for Corporate/M&A (Expertise Based Abroad) – Israel (2017)
- Recognized in Chambers Global as "an excellent lawyer" with an "excellent pedigree." (2015)