Trisha Mitra is an associate in the International Arbitration practice.
International arbitrations on which Trisha Mitra has worked include the representation of:
- Cairn Energy PLC in a UNCITRAL arbitration against the Republic of India. The claims were brought under the U.K.-India bilateral investment treaty. The dispute related to retrospective tax measures adopted by the Indian Government. Over $5.5 billion was at stake.
- A consortium of European and North American companies in an ICC arbitration in London against a European renewable energy company. The post-acquisition dispute arose from representations & warranties in relation to compliance with wind farm regulations contained in a share purchase agreement. French law applied.
The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies / University of Geneva
Master of Advanced Studies (LL.M.) in International Dispute Settlement (MIDS)
Symbiosis Law School, India
BA, LL.B. (Advocate S.K. Jain Scholarship for Topper of B.A, LL.B.)
- Admitted to the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa, India, not admitted in Paris
- Member, Global Steering Committee of CIArb Young Members Group (YMG)
- Member, ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (ICC YAF)
- Member, LCIA Young International Arbitration Group
- Member, Young-OGEMID
- Member, Young Singapore international Arbitration Center (YSIAC)
- Member, HK45
- Member, Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA)