Arthur Lloyd Morriss is an associate in the Project Development & Finance practice.
- ADNOC on the sale of interests in the ultra-sour gas Ghasha oil and gas concession to ENI, Wintershall DEA and OMV
- ADNOC on the grant of a 40 percent interest in the Ruwais Diyab unconventional gas concession to Total, the first arrangement of its kind in the Middle East
- Masdar and Bee’ah on the development and financing of the pioneering Sharjah Waste-to-Energy Project in Sharjah, UAE
- Mubadala Petroleum on the purchase of a 20% stake in the Egypt's Nour North Sinai Offshore Area Concession from Eni S.p.A.
- GE on the $3.25 billion sale of its Distributed Power business to Advent International