Rachel Mossman is an associate in the Litigation practice.
She has represented plaintiffs and defendants in domestic and international disputes at the trial and appellate level and in multidistrict litigation. These cases have included complex commercial, antitrust, corporate governance, RICO, and class-action claims on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants.
- Representing health insurer in antitrust litigation alleging use of most-favored nations clauses in hospital contracts violates state and federal antitrust laws.
- Representing a private equity firm in litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery regarding control rights.
- Representing online retailer in a putative class action alleging that certain trademark settlement agreements violate the antitrust laws; also representing retailer in a parallel action brought by the Federal Trade Commission making the same claims.
- Represented a defendant in litigation alleging breaches of fiduciary duty related to equity conversions.
- Represented medical equipment services company bringing antitrust claims against competitor for use of bundled discounts.
- Represented retailers of processed milk alleging conspiracy to divide markets and restrict output.
- Represented class to achieve $297 M settlement in one of the largest civil RICO class action settlements in recent history.
- Represented retailer in breach of contract suit brought in Northern District of Illinois.
University of Virginia School of Law
The College of Charleston
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan