Frank Oliver is an associate in the Finance practice.
He focuses on a variety of financing transactions, including leveraged and investment-grade committed financings, syndicated bank loans and asset-based finance.
- Bank of America, N.A., as Administrative Agent, on an unsecured term loan facility and bridge facility for Comcast Corporation in connection with its acquisition of Sky PLC.
- Citibank, N.A., as Administrative Agent, on a secured term loan and revolving credit facility for Science Applications International Corporation in connection with its proposed acquisition of Engility Holdings, Inc.
- Chefs Warehouse Inc., as Borrower, on an asset based revolving credit facility agented by BMO Harris Bank N.A.
- Morgan Stanley Senior Funding, Inc., as Administrative Agent, on a secured term loan and revolving credit facility for a grocery store chain, in connection with a dividend recapitalization.
- Jefferies Finance LLC, as Administrative Agent, on a secured term loan and revolving credit facility for a large private equity sponsor, in connection with an acquisition of a consortium of pet clinics.
- A fashion company, as Borrower, on a secured term loan and revolving credit facility agented by a sovereign wealth fund.
- A direct lender, as Administrative Agent, on a secured term loan facility for a distressed pharmaceutical company.
- Numerous prospective lead arrangers, including Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Morgan Stanley Senior Funding, Inc., Jefferies Finance LLC, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., UBS Securities LLC and RBC Capital Markets, in Sponsor led competitive bid processes.
- Numerous portfolio companies of a middle market private equity sponsor, as Borrower, on financing transactions agented by large and middle market investment banks.
- A family office on numerous financings including intra trust and intra family facilities.
- Various borrowers and lenders on amendments, extensions and payoffs to secured financing transactions.
- Portfolio managers in connection with various consumer loan securitization facilities.
Georgetown University Law Center
- Senior Staff Member of The Tax Lawyer Journal
James Madison University
B.S. in Public Policy and Administration, cum laude