Gregor Page is counsel in the Project Development & Finance practice.
He focuses his practice predominantly in the energy sector, advising on power, renewables, petrochemicals and oil & gas projects globally.
Gregor represents sponsors, lenders and other financial institutions including clients such as The Dow Chemical Company, ACWA Power, JBIC and Marubeni.
- The lending group to the Marubeni and Jinko consortium on the development and financing of the 350 MW Sweihan Solar IPP in Abu Dhabi.
- The Lenders in one of the nuclear projects under development in the UK.
- The lenders to the ACWA Power and Mitsui & Co. consortium developing the Salalah 2 IPP in Oman.
- The lenders to the ACWA Power and Mitsui & Co. consortium developing the Ibri and Sohar 3 IPPs in Oman.
- Vale, ACWA Power and Mitsui as sponsors on the development and project financing of the $ 1 billion 300 MW mine mouth coal-fired Moatize IPP in Mozambique.
- JBIC and the commercial lenders on the development and financing of the $3 billion 2,520MW and 136.5MIGD Facility D IWPP in Qatar.
- The lending group to the ACWA-led consortium on the development financing of the 200 MW (260MWp) Saih al Dahal independent power generation plant in Dubai using solar photovoltaic (PV) technology, the first private sector solar project in Dubai.
- The ECAs (including K-EXIM, K-sure and Euler-Hermes), MLAs and commercial lenders on the potential financing of the 1,200MW Balkhash coal-fired power project in Kazakhstan.
- The Dow Chemical Company on in its $20 billion joint venture with Saudi Aramco to develop and finance the Sadara Integrated Chemicals Project in Jubail Industrial City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- IFC and EBRD on the financing of the Shobak wind project in Jordan.
- The Dow Chemical Company on various significant asset sales and joint ventures at a number of its petrochemical sites around the world.
- GDF Suez and China Investment Corporation (CIC) on their bid for the acquisition of Repsol’s mid-stream LNG business.
University of Dundee
The College of Law, York
University of Dundee