Fabio Pazzini is an associate in the Capital Markets practice. He was resident in the New York office from the end of 2015 through 2017.
- Barclays Bank PLC, as sole bookrunner, on Stonegate Pub Company Financing plc’s high yield notes offering of £150 million floating rate senior notes due 2022.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Cable and Wireless' $500 million offering of 7.500% senior secured notes due 2026.
- The initial purchasers on James Hardie’s inaugural euro-denominated offering of €400 million 3.625% senior notes due 2026.
- Citycon Oyj (Citycon) in connection with its issuance of €300 million 2.375 percent guaranteed notes due 2027 and tender offer for up to €300 million of its outstanding notes.
- J.P. Morgan Securities plc, as sole bookrunner, on Radisson's offering of €250 million 6.875% senior secured notes due 2023.
- The initial purchasers on Samsonite’s inaugural €350 million high yield offering.
- Credit Suisse as sole global coordinator on Pro-Gest S.p.A.’s €250 million inaugural high yield bond offering.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Thomas Cook's €400 million high yield bond offering.
- Jaguar Land Rover in connection with $500 million high-yield bond offering.
- The placement agent on Ardonagh’s private placement of £55 million high yield offering.
- Topaz Marine S.A. (Topaz), a subsidiary of Topaz Energy and Marine Limited, on Topaz’s offer to purchase its outstanding senior notes, and its offering of $375 million of new senior notes.
- Cooperativa Muratori & Cementisti – C.M.C. di Ravenna Società Cooperativa on its €250 million high yield bond offering; and €325 million high yield bond offering.
- Ardagh in connection with its £400 million notes offering.
- The underwriters in connection with Cenovus Energy Inc.’s $2.9 billion offering of senior notes.
- The underwriters in connection with Cenovus Energy Inc.’s C$3 billion bought deal equity offering.
- The underwriters in connection with the IPO and Oslo Stock Exchange listing of Elkem ASA.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Steel Dynamics, Inc.’s $400 million senior notes offering and related tender offer.
New York University School of Law
- Editor, NYU Journal of Law & Business
Università degli Studi di Bologna
Combined Bachelor and Master of Science in Law, summa cum laude