Fabio Pazzini is an associate in the Capital Markets practice. He was resident in the New York office from the end of 2015 through 2017.
Fabio advises corporate issuers and financial institutions on international capital markets and leveraged finance transactions, with a particular emphasis on high yield bond offerings. He has also experience in liability management transactions, private placements and direct lending financings. In 2019, Fabio spent six months in the leveraged finance team at Citigroup.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Cable and Wireless's $400 million offering of 5.750% senior secured notes due 2027 by its wholly owned subsidiary Sable International Finance Limited.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Cable and Wireless' $300 million add-on offering of 6.875% senior notes due 2027 by its wholly owned subsidiary C&W Senior Financing Designated Activity Company.
- Barclays Bank PLC, as sole bookrunner, on Stonegate Pub Company Financing plc’s high yield notes offering of £150 million floating rate senior notes due 2022.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Cable and Wireless' $500 million offering of 7.500% senior secured notes due 2026.
- The initial purchasers on James Hardie’s inaugural euro-denominated offering of €400 million 3.625% senior notes due 2026.
- Citycon Oyj (Citycon) in connection with its issuance of €300 million 2.375 percent guaranteed notes due 2027 and tender offer for up to €300 million of its outstanding notes.
- J.P. Morgan Securities plc, as sole bookrunner, on Radisson's offering of €250 million 6.875% senior secured notes due 2023.
- The initial purchasers on Samsonite’s inaugural €350 million high yield offering.
- Credit Suisse as sole global coordinator on Pro-Gest S.p.A.’s €250 million inaugural high yield bond offering.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Thomas Cook's €400 million high yield bond offering.
- Jaguar Land Rover in connection with $500 million high-yield bond offering.
- The placement agent on Ardonagh’s private placement of £55 million high yield offering.
- Topaz Marine S.A. (Topaz), a subsidiary of Topaz Energy and Marine Limited, on Topaz’s offer to purchase its outstanding senior notes, and its offering of $375 million of new senior notes.
- Cooperativa Muratori & Cementisti – C.M.C. di Ravenna Società Cooperativa on its €250 million high yield bond offering; and €325 million high yield bond offering.
- Ardagh in connection with its £400 million notes offering.
- The underwriters in connection with Cenovus Energy Inc.’s $2.9 billion offering of senior notes.
- The underwriters in connection with Cenovus Energy Inc.’s C$3 billion bought deal equity offering.
- The underwriters in connection with the IPO and Oslo Stock Exchange listing of Elkem ASA.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Steel Dynamics, Inc.’s $400 million senior notes offering and related tender offer.
New York University School of Law
- Editor, NYU Journal of Law & Business
Università degli Studi di Bologna
Combined Bachelor and Master of Science in Law, summa cum laude