Andreas Piepers is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
He practices general corporate law and mergers & acquisitions with a focus on representing corporate clients in complex private transactions, including carve-outs and cross-border transactions.
Andreas joined the firm in 2012 as an associate after having previously worked for the firm in Germany and New York as a trainee.
- P. H. Glatfelter Company in several transactions, including:
- The divestiture of its Specialty Paper business to Lindsay Goldberg
- The acquisition of Georgia Pacific’s European Nonwovens Business
- Integration Appliance, Inc. (Intapp) in its acquisition of OnePlace Holdings Pte. Ltd. and in its acquisition of DealCloud, Inc.
- Textron Inc. in the divestiture of its Tools & Test business to Emerson Electric Co.
- Corning Incorporated in its acquisition of 3M Company‘s global Optical and Copper Connectivity Solutions Business
- Warner Music Group in its acquisition of the Songkick concert discovery app
- Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. in several transactions, including:
- The acquisition of Trayport Limited from the GFI Group and the subsequent divestiture of Trayport to TMX Group Limited in exchange for Natural Gas Exchange, Inc., Shorcan Energy Brokers, Inc. and a cash payment
- The acquisition of the index business of Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- The divestiture of its Interactive Data Managed Solutions business to FactSet Research Systems, Inc.
- The acquisition of National Stock Exchange, Inc. by NYSE Group, Inc.
- Capital Z Partners Management, LLC in the acquisition of the Portfolio Group
- Exxon Mobil Corporation in the divestiture of its refinery in Torrance, California to PBF Energy, Inc.
- General Electric Company in the $2.5 billion sale of a portfolio of US, Canadian, Mexican and Brazilian aircraft leases and related aircraft and aircraft loans to Global Jet Capital
- Nokia Corporation in its €2.5 bn divestiture of HERE B.V. to a consortium of AUDI AG, BMW Group and Daimler AG
- Dycom Industries, Inc. in several acquisitions in the United States
- Mitsubishi Rayon Co. in the acquisition of a majority interest in the Wethje Group
- Fairfax Financial Holdings in the acquisition of the Praktiker home improvement store chain in Greece
- Barry Callebaut AG in connection with its acquisition of the cocoa ingredients division from Petra Foods Limited
- Cisneros Group of Companies in its investment in the Mobly Group (Brazil)
University of Chicago
Bucerius Law School