Leonardo Pinta, an Italian lawyer in the Corporate and Capital Markets Groups of the Rome office, practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, corporate governance, finance and capital markets.
Before joining Shearman & Sterling in 2014, Leonardo worked for the corporate department of an International law firm in Rome.
He is admitted to practice in Italy.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Carbon Fiber and Composite GmbH, a German affiliate of Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, in the acquisition of interests in the share capital of the Italian CPC S.r.l., a leading technology company in the carbon fiber business, supplying, among the others, leading worldwide manufacturers in the luxury automotive sector
- Dover Italy Holdings S.r.l., an Italian subsidiary of the US Dover Corporation, in the acquisition of the entire share capital of the Italian Ravaglioli S.p.A., one of the world’s top-ranking companies in the garage equipment industry with offices in Italy, France, Spain, Germany, UK and USA
- McCormick Italy Holdings S.r.l., an Italian subsidiary of the US Mc Cormick Corporation, in the acquisition of the entire share capital of the Italian Enrico Giotti S.p.A., an Italian leading company in the flavor industry and manufacturer of world-renowned natural and organic aromas, plant extracts, fruit juice concentrates and aromatic bases
- Pometon S.p.A., in the formation of a Korean joint venture entity with Seojincam Co. Ltd. for the manufacturing in South Korea of metal powders (ferrous/non-ferrous powders, and advanced steel granules)
- Digitouch S.p.A. an AIM listed entity, leader in the digital advertising market, in the acquisition of Optimized Group S.r.l., a web agency specialized in the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing), with a consolidated client portfolio
- Digitouch S.p.A. an AIM listed entity, leader in the digital advertising market, in the formation of Mediamob, a joint venture entity with Mobyt S.p.A., operating as independent agency on new media and digital marketing solutions (connected tv, Internet of things, wearable devices, etc.)
- Dover Italy Holdings S.r.l., an Italian subsidiary of the US Dover Corporation, in the acquisition of the entire share capital of the Italian JK Group S.p.A. leading manufacturer of inks for digital print with offices in Italy, China and USA
- Italian Sugar Holding S.r.l., an Italian subsidiary of the ASR Group, in the restructuring and recapitalization of its interests in SFIR Raffineria di Brindisi S.p.A.
- Digitouch S.p.A. an AIM listed entity, leader in the digital advertising market, in the acquisition of E3 S.r.l., a distinguished entity with strong expertise in social networks communications and Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer.
- Blackstone, a world’s leading investment and advisory firm in the acquisition of the quotas of Marangi Immobiliare S.r.l., a company owning the “Palmanova Outlet Village” shopping center
- Munich Re, in the sale of 100% of its Italian subsidiary Newmed to RBHold., a subsidiary of Previmedical, the Italian market leader on health related insurance services
- Minority shareholders and managers of Visiant Galyleo S.p.A., active in the Italian IT business, in connection with the sale of a majority stake to INDRA Sistemas, a leader in the IT systems sector
- MEAG, the asset management company of the Munich Re group, in the acquisition of a portfolio of four photovoltaic solar parks in Italy with an overall capacity of 29.3 MWp
- NGK Insulators, Ltd., a market leader in large-scale battery storage, in negotiation of a framework agreement for supply of NAS (sodium-sulfur) battery storage systems in favor of Terna
- RWE Innogy Italia in the sale of its 80 per cent share in the 18.7 MW Enna biomass plant in Sicily to FriEl Green Power
New York University School of Law
LUISS - Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli
Laurea Magistrale in Diritto d’Impresa, magna cum laude
Laurea in Scienze Giuridiche, magna cum laude