Petra Plasilova is an associate in the Project Development & Finance practice.
- GDF International S.A.S. (“ENGIE”) and its affiliates, including Engie Eólica Tres Mesas 3, Eólica Tres Mesas 4, Recursos Solares PV de México IV, BNB Villa Ahumada Solar, Buenos Días Energía, Engie Abril PV and Helios Intermediate 1 on the limited recourse financing and related interest rate hedging structured as a hybrid portfolio greenfield project financing in respect of four solar parks and two wind farms located in Mexico with a combined nominal capacity of approximately 721 MW, including a construction phase individualized per project financing, an operations phase portfolio holding company financing and, subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions, the option to finance an additional solar park or wind farm project in either the construction or operations phase.The project financing is ENGIE’s first green loan financing for renewables projects in the world
- Ameris Capital Administradora General de Fondos, through one of its investment funds (Ameris Infraestructura I), on the $135 million financing of its acquisition of a 37% interest in Sociedad GNL Mejillones from Codelco. The financing was arranged by IBK, who also acted as lender, along with ICBC and the Agricultural Bank of China
- LongWing Energy as lead counsel on the $150 million senior secured financing from OPIC of an approximately 98.1 MW wind project in Zaporizhia, Ukraine, the first phase of an eventual 500 MW project that is expected to be the largest wind project in Ukraine and one of the largest onshore wind projects in Europe
- Transelec Concesiones S.A., an affiliate of Transelec S.A., on the approximately $358 million loan facility and associated interest rate hedging for the individualized portfolio construction financing of four independent transmission lines (each with a capacity of between 2x220 kV and 2x500 kV) and four associated independent substations in Chile
- Transmisora Eléctrica del Norte (TEN) on the financing of the construction of a double circuit 600 km 500 kV transmission line connecting the two major electrical grids in Chile, involving an innovative and complex dual-currency (USD and CLP) multi-tranche financing (“Latin America Transmission Deal of the Year” (2017) by IJGlobal)
- Lenders in connection with the upsizing and extension of maturity of the existing credit facilities, for an aggregate financing of $445 million following the amendment, of RA Generation Funding, LLC, in connection with its Aurora and Rockford natural gas-fired simple-cycle power plants
- United States DOT on the financing to Empire State Development Corporation for the construction of the Moynihan Train Hall Redevelopment Project in New York, which will help transform the James A. Farley Post Office Building to include a modern, state-of-the-art train station and will deliver critical improvements and expansions that will ease congestion and delays in Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor rail service
- Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, BofA Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan as representatives of the underwriters on the initial public offering of Venator Materials PLC, a subsidiary of Huntsman Corporation
- BofA Merrill Lynch and Piper Jaffray as representatives of the underwriters on Merit Medical Systems, Inc.’s follow-on primary public offering of common stock
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings in its acquisition of NYSE-listed automotive components manufacturer Metaldyne Performance Group Inc.
Pennsylvania State University
B.S. (Highest Distinction and Honors)