Marie Pouget is counsel in the Paris Corporate practice.
She focuses on mergers & acquisitions and private equity transactions. She advises domestic and international clients, including industrial groups, public and private companies, as well as investment funds, on the sale/acquisition of listed/non-listed companies and on corporate matters.
- HalioDx in connection with a first financing round of €7.5 million and a Series B financing round of €18.5 million.
- Japan Nuclear Fuel Ltd. (JNFL) in connection with its investment in French nuclear fuel cycle company, New Areva Holding (now called Orano), which is part of the €4.5 billion global restructuring of French nuclear energy group Areva.
- Bpifrance Participations in connection with the €2.425 billion acquisition of French and U.S. Identity & Security business Morpho by Advent International-led consortium from French listed aerospace company Safran.
- International Chinese premier hospitality group Jin Jiang (listed in Shanghai and Hong Kong) in connection with its investment in French global hospitality group Accor – Jin Jiang is now the largest shareholder of Accor.
- Harmonic Inc. (listed on NASDAQ) in connection with the acquisition of Thomson Video Networks from private equity fund Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners (EdRIP) and management of TVN.
- International Chinese premier hospitality group Jin Jiang (listed in Shanghai and Hong Kong) in connection with the US$1.3 billion acquisition from Starwood Capital Group of French holding company Groupe du Louvre which owned approximately 1,200 hotels in 40 countries.
- OrbiMed, a leading American-Chinese investment firm dedicated exclusively to the healthcare sector, in relation to its minority investment in Echosens SAS, a French high-tech company specializing in non-invasive diagnostic products and services for hepatology.
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas
Postgraduate Degree (Master 2), Tax Law
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
Master Degree (Master 1), Corporate Business Law
ESSEC Business School (Paris)
Master of Science in Management