Jocelyn B. Redman, counsel in the Real Estate practice, has extensive experience in representing clients in a wide range of commercial real estate transactions. She focuses on representing financial institutions and borrowers in leveraged lending and bank finance involving real estate investment trusts, investment funds and asset-based financings, U.S.-based and foreign investors in acquisitions and dispositions of and joint venture arrangements related to real estate assets and major companies on leasing agreements.
- AllianceBernstein L.P. in connection with several of mortgage loan transactions secured by properties in California and New York City.
- The United Stated Department of Transportation on the $526 million financing of the construction of the Moynihan Train Hall Redevelopment Project in New York City.The project will help transform the James A. Farley Post Office Building to a modern, state-of-the-art train station and will deliver critical improvements and expansions that will ease congestion and delays in Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor rail service.
- GTIS Partners LP in connection with two recent joint venture arrangements to acquire apartment complexes in Colorado and Arizona.
- Deutsche Bank AG New York Branch, as administrative agent, in a $792 million senior secured construction loan facility secured by a large multi-tenanted office building in New York City.
- Citibank, N.A., as administrative agent, in a $550 million senior revolving credit facility and a $100 million term loan for Sun Communities Operating Partnership, a real estate investment trust that invests in manufactured housing and recreational vehicle communities.
- China Construction Americas in connection with its receipt of a $215 million construction loan made by Bank of the Ozarks, secured by a to-be-built condominium apartment building located in New York City.
- Foreign investors in the purchase of hotel and office buildings located in New York City and Washington D.C.
American University, Washington College of Law
- New York
- District of Columbia