Charlotte Rice is an associate in the European Finance practice.
She focuses in bank finance and, in particular, secured and unsecured bilateral and syndicated loans, cross-border acquisition and leveraged finance and refinancings. Charlotte represents lenders, agent and corporate borrowers in connection with domestic and international lending, leveraged finance and corporate finance transactions.
- BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole CIB and Deutsche Bank, London Branch, as joint book-runners, in connection with Loxam’s high yield notes offering, consisting of €300 million 2.875% senior secured notes due 2026 and €200 million 4.500% senior subordinated notes due 2027.
- The sole bookrunner in connection with Stonegate Pub Company Financing plc’s £150 million high yield notes offering.
- Groupe Ecore in connection with its inaugural offering of €255 million senior secured floating rate notes and in connection with a new €40 million revolving credit facility.
- HSBC Bank, Lloyds Bank, Credit Suisse and NatWest Markets as initial purchasers in connection with ZPG Plc’s £200 million notes offering.
- BofA Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse and KKR as initial purchasers of KIRS Group’s £806 million equivalent high yield bond offering and in connection with a £90 million revolving credit facility.
- J.P. Morgan, Jefferies and NatWest Markets in connection with Amigo Luxembourg S.A.’s tap offering of £50 million senior secured notes.
- Together Financial Services Limited (formerly, Jerrold Holdings Limited) in connection with the offering by its wholly owned subsidiary, Jerrold FinCo plc, of its £200 million high yield notes offering.
- Bracken Midco1 plc (Together) in connection with its £220 million senior PIK toggle notes offering.
- Jerrold Holdings Limited (Together) in connection with its £375 million high yield notes offering.
- K-SURE and the commercial lenders, in connection with the US$1 billion financing for the development of an LNG receiving and regasification terminal in Bahrain.
- RedWhiteBlue Digital Marketing Services Holdings Ltd, a vehicle indirectly owned and controlled by investment funds controlled and managed by DBAY Advisors Limited, in connection with its announced £75.8 million cash offer for Creston plc.
Kaplan Law School
The University of Law
BA in English Literature (Hons)