Lisseth A. Rincon Manzano is an associate in the Finance practice.
Ms. Rincon Manzano has extensive experience in investment grade and leveraged finance transactions, including acquisition financings, asset-based credit facilities, multi-currency credit facilities, cross-border financings, refinancings and restructurings.
- Citibank, N.A., in connection with a $7.5 billion three-year amended and restated credit facility and a $7.5 billion five-year credit facility for AT&T Inc.
- Citibank, N.A. in connection with with the refinancing of a $10 billion 364-day revolving credit facility for Johnson & Johnson.
- BNP Paribas in connection with a $15 billion refinancing of the credit facilities for Toyota Motor Credit Corporation and some of its affiliates.
- Citibank, N.A. in connection with a $650 million unsecured revolving credit facility and a $500 million delayed draw term loan facility for Autodesk, Inc.
- MUFG Bank, Ltd. in connection with a $750 million multicurrency five-year credit facility for Tiffany & Co. and certain of its affiliates.
- Itaú Corpbanca in connection with a $465 million credit facility agented by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- ENAP Sipetrol Argentina S.A. in connection with a $100 million credit facility agented by The Bank of Nova Scotia.
New York University School of Law
- George Colin Award for distinction in the LL.M in Corporate Law
- Arthur Vanderbilt Scholar
- Michael A. Schwind Global Scholar
- Graduate Editor of the NYU Journal of Law and Business
Universidad del Zulia
Abogado (J.D. Equivalent), summa cum laude
Universidad Rafael Belloso Chacin
Licenciada en Contaduría Pública, summa cum laude