Lisseth A. Rincon Manzano is an associate in the Finance practice.
Ms. Rincon Manzano has extensive experience in investment grade and leveraged finance transactions, including acquisition financings, asset-based credit facilities, multi-currency credit facilities, cross-border financings, refinancings and restructurings.
- Citibank, N.A. as Agent on a $6.3 billion DIP financing for Energy Future Intermediate Holding Company LLC and EFIH Finance Inc., consisting of a $5.475 billion senior secured DIP term loan facility and an $825 million senior secured delayed draw DIP term loan facility.
- A group of lenders in the financing of the acquisition of Kimble Chase Life Science, one of the leading manufacturers of laboratory and scientific glassware, by Duran Group, a portfolio company of One Equity Partners.
- Morgan Stanley Senior Funding, Inc., The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., as lead arrangers and bookrunners, in connection with the $2.475 billion financing of Microsemi Corporation’s acquisition of 100% of the capital stock of PMC-Sierra, Inc.
- Bank of America, N.A., as Agent on a $475 million incremental term loan facility for Sealed Air Corporation to finance, in part, the acquisition of Automated Packaging Systems, LLC.
- Barclays, J.P. Morgan and UBS on the refinancing of nearly all the existing indebtedness of Aguila S.A. and its subsidiaries (the Swissport Group) in connection with the acquisition of the Swissport Group by HNA Group Co. Ltd.
- A direct lender, as arranger, on a $56.5 million financing consisting of a $50 million term loan facility and a $6.5 million revolving credit facility for Anthem Sports & Entertainment Inc. to finance, among other things, general corporate purposes, and in connection with the issuance of certain warrant agreements in respect of Anthem and its affiliates.
- Major commercial and development banks in connection with the Enel Green Power portfolio project financing of three solar photovoltaic (PV) plants in Mexico with an aggregate project value of approximately $1 billion.
- Bank of America, N.A., as Agent, on a $600 million senior credit facility for Kansas City Southern.
- BNP Paribas, as Agent, in relation to a $15 billion financing, consisting of a $5 billion 364-Day credit facility, a $5 billion three-year credit facility and a $5 billion five-year credit facility for Toyota Motor Credit Corporation and its affiliates.
- Citibank, N.A., as Agent, in connection with the refinancing of a $10 billion 364-day revolving credit facility for Johnson & Johnson.
- Citibank, N.A., as Agent, on a $7.5 billion three-year amended and restated credit facility and a $7.5 billion five-year credit facility for AT&T, Inc.
- MUFG Bank, Ltd., as Agent, on a $750 million multicurrency five-year credit facility for Tiffany & Co. and certain of its affiliates.
- ENAP Sipetrol Argentina S.A., as borrower, in connection with a $100 million credit facility agented by The Bank of Nova Scotia.
- Itaú Corpbanca, as borrower, in connection with a $465 million credit facility agented by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
New York University School of Law
LL.M., with Distinction
- George Colin Award for distinction in the LL.M in Corporate Law
- Arthur T. Vanderbilt Scholar
- Michael A. Schwind Global Scholar
- Graduate Editor of the NYU Journal of Law and Business
Universidad del Zulia
Abogado (J.D. Equivalent), summa cum laude
Universidad Rafael Belloso Chacin
Lic. en Contaduría Pública (B.B.A. in Accounting), summa cum laude