Kevin Roggow is counsel in the Capital Markets practice.
He represents issuers and investment banks in a broad range of public and private capital markets transactions, including high yield and investment grade debt offerings, equity offerings and liability management transactions. He advises U.S. and Canadian companies with respect to corporate governance and other general corporate matters. He has also represented a broad range of clients in domestic and international corporate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions of publicly and privately held corporations and their assets. He has worked on transactions in a wide range of industries, including mining and metals, oil and gas, media and telecommunications, financial services, consumer products, power and energy, forest products, technology and general industrials.
- The Bank of Nova Scotia, Fairfax Financial and the Provinces of Ontario, British Columbia and New Brunswick in connection with U.S. securities law matters, including debt offerings
- Capstone Mining and Mattamy Homes in their high yield debt offerings
- The underwriters in high yield debt offerings by Affinion Group, AMC Networks, AmeriGas, Brookfield Residential, Cott Corporation, Calfrac Well Services, Dana Corp., Flint Energy, Foresight Energy, Harvest Operations and Nexstar Broadcasting Group
- The underwriters in secured high yield debt offerings for Arch Coal, Connacher Oil and Gas, InterGen, Nexstar Broadcasting Group and Sunshine Oilsands
- The underwriters in investment grade debt offerings by Agrium, Bank of Montreal, BB&T Corporation, Canadian Natural Resources, Cenovus, CDP Financial, Cytec Industries, Kinross Gold Corporation, Magna International, Methanex, The Interpublic Group of Companies, TransAlta Corporation, Viterra and West Fraser Timber
- The underwriters in high yield acquisition financings by Affinion Group, Consolidated Communications and iGate
- The underwriters for initial public offerings in Canada and private placements in the United States by MEG Energy Corp. and Athabasca Oil Sands Corp.
- Secured high yield debt offerings for North American Energy Alliance, LLC, Tembec Industries and Tops Markets, LLC
- The underwriters in connection with equity offerings by Cenovus, Cott Corporation, Kinross Gold Corporation and Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation
- Barrick Gold Corporation, B/E Aerospace, Claude Resources and IMAX in connection with U.S. securities law matters
- Mitel Networks Corporation in connection with its initial public offering
- The dealer managers in connection with tender offers for Advanced Medical Optics, Affinion Group, AmeriGas, AMC Networks, Arch Coal, Ardagh Packaging Holdings, Calfrac Well Services, Cott Corporation, Cytec Industries, Foresight Energy, Harvest Operations Corp., InterGen, Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Rural/Metro Corporation and The Interpublic Group of Companies
- JetBlue Airways in connection with its offerings of common stock and convertible bonds
J.D., magna cum laude
- Executive Editor, Syracuse Law Review
Syracuse University, Martin J. Whitman School of Management
- New York
- Foreign Legal Consultant, Ontario