Arianna Rosato is an associate in the International Arbitration practice.
International arbitrations on which Arianna Rosato has worked include the representation of:
- Georgia, Respondent in an SCC arbitration initiated by Mr. Zaza Okuashvili under the Georgia-U.K. bilateral investment treaty. The dispute relates to taxes owed to the State by various companies owned by the Claimant.
- The Arab Republic of Egypt, Respondent in an ICSID arbitration brought by Tantalum International, Ltd. and Emerge Gaming, Ltd. (ICSID Case No. ARB/18/22). The dispute arises from a mining enterprise and the claims are brought under the Egypt-Australia bilateral investment treaty.
- Latin American investment companies in proceedings to seek the revision of an ICC arbitral award based on the Claimants’ allegations that the Respondents committed procedural fraud in the course of the arbitration. The arbitration, brought against a major European telecommunications company, related to the breach of a settlement agreement that was previously entered into by the parties in relation to multiple claims brought in several litigation proceedings. Brazilian law applied. Over $15 billion was at stake.
- A European life sciences company, Respondent in an arbitration brought by a European chemical company seeking indemnification under a Share Purchase Agreement. The law of the Claimant’s State applied.
- The Republic of Croatia, Respondent in an ICSID arbitration initiated by Georg Gavrilović and Gavrilović d.o.o. under the Croatia-Austria bilateral investment treaty (ICSID Case No. ARB/12/39). The dispute related to a food products enterprise.
LL.M. (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar)
Università degli Studi di Torino
Laurea magistrale (lode e menzione) (Combined Bachelor and Master of Science in Law, highest honors)