Christian Rudloff is counsel in the Project Development & Finance practice.
He focuses on the development, acquisition, restructuring, privatization and financing of energy, oil & gas and other development projects around the world with a particular emphasis on cross-border transactions in Latin America.
Christian represents sponsors, lenders, underwriters, multi-lateral agencies, off-takers, suppliers, and contractor clients.
- The borrowers and sponsors in connection with the approximate $235 million financing for the development, construction and operation of two solar photovoltaic projects in Mexico – Solem I, a 150 MWac solar photovoltaic power plant and Solem II, a 140MWac solar photovoltaic power plant. The two projects combined will become the largest photovoltaic solar power plant in Mexico and Latin America to date
- A state authority in the Middle East and North Africa region on the development and financing of a first-in-kind and first-in-country $25 billion nuclear new build project and negotiating the EPC, Fuel Supply, O&M and Radioactive Waste Treatment contracts
- Lenders’ counsel on multiple aspects of the proposed $7.33 billion Gasoducto Sur Perúano project, a more than 1,000 km gas pipeline in Peru. This was one of the largest infrastructure projects to come to market in the history of Peru’s energy sector
- GDF Suez and Marubeni on the proposed development and financing for the GNL del Plata project, a floating LNG regasification facility of the coast of Montevideo, Uruguay
- CABEI on the $208 million financing of the Choluteca I Project, a 23.32 MW PV power plant, the Choluteca II Project, a 35.08 MW PV power plant and the Pacifico Project, a 23.27 MW PV power plant, all located in Honduras
- ING Capital on the $325 million financing of three natural gas-fired simple-cycle power plants, totaling up to approximately 1,381 MW of combined generating power in Illinois, owned by RA Generation, a subsidiary of LS Power
- Carso Energy, as sponsor, on the $240 million secured bridge financing of the natural gas pipeline running from Samalayuca, Chihuahua, to Sásabe, Sonora, in Mexico
- The lenders, including GE Financial Services, on a financing for the construction of an approximately 485 MW combined-cycle natural gas-fired electric generation facility being developed by Ares EIF and EmberClear in Birdsboro, Pennsylvania
- The lenders on the approximately $890 million senior secured financing for the development, construction, operation and maintenance of the Los Ramones II Sur gas transportation system in Mexico
Northwestern University School of Law
Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
Certificate in Business Administration
Universidad Diego Portales, Escuela de Derecho
Licenciado en Ciencias Jurídicas y Sociales (J.D. equivalent)